There are six concurrent sessions for thematic presentations in the two-and-a half day conference. Each presentation is limited to 15 minutes. Proposals for presentation are now called for.
Areas of focus:
- Faculty Development, Re-training & Pedagogy
- Campus Automation & Internet of Things (IoT)
- Skills Training, Whole Person Education & Technology
- MOOC Design, Implementation, Integration (Curriculum Alignment) & Platforming
- Student Assessment & Student Services Automation
- Learner Management System Integration
- Innovation in Pedagogy for Community Outreach & Social Engagement
- Funding for Technology-Assisted Teaching and Learning & Resource Development
Proposals must provide:
- a concise summary of the project and its goals and objectives;
- a brief description of how the project is relevant to the college, university, or educational context from which one comes; and
- a brief description of the ways the project will address whole person education.
Special consideration will be given to projects of innovation and creativity.