We invite proposals from individuals and teams with an interest in AI and higher education. We are particularly interested in proposals that address the following topics, but are not limited to:
- AI-Power tools and student learning process
- AI-Powered tools and development of students’ digital literacy for future readiness
- AI-Powered tools and development of students’ critical and creative thinking
- AI-powered tools and development of pedagogical and assessment design, and feedback provision
- AI-powered tools and curriculum development and instructional contents
- AI-powered tools and enhancement of existing academic misconduct detection capacities
- AI-powered tools and quality assurance in teaching and learning
- Ethical considerations in AI-powered tools in higher education
We encourage proposals from a diverse range of fields, including computer science, data science, information system, education, psychology, social sciences, to name a few. The speakers will have 15 minutes for their presentations, followed by a 5-minute Q& A. Poster presenters will have the opportunity to showcase their work during a dedicated poster session.
To submit a proposal, please register and prepare an abstract of no more than 300 words to the submission link provided in your registration confirmation email by 30 April 2023.